Oakland Premises Liability Lawyer
A property owner is responsible for injuries that occur on his or her property. Known as premises liability, this area of law encompasses a wide range of accidents, from slip-and-falls to dog bites.
At the Law Offices of David G. Smith, we have more than 35 years of experience handling personal injury and premises liability cases in the San Francisco Bay Area. For a free consultation to discuss your injuries caused by a negligent property owner, call us at 510-431-2598 | 925-308-6484 or e-mail our Oakland law firm today.
A Skilled Property Injury Lawyer Helping Victims of Negligence in California
At our firm, we handle all types of premises liability cases, including:
- Slip-and-fall accidents — We assist clients who have been injured by slippery walkways or spills in store aisles, uneven pavement, potholes, broken stairs and faulty handrails.
- Inadequate lighting and security — When business or property owners are aware of robberies or attacks on their property, they should take reasonable steps to prevent future attacks by adding lights or taking other precautions. We have helped victims of theft and violence who have been injured in areas such as poorly lit parking lots.
- Dog bites and animal attacks — If you were injured by an animal on another person's property, such as a dog or cat, Oakland premises liability lawyer David G. Smith can help you pursue compensation for your injuries.
- Hotel injuries — If you have fallen in a slippery lobby or have been injured in a pool, we can help.
- Parking lot injuries — Did you or a loved one fall in a business's parking lot? You may be entitled to compensation.
- Playground injuries — When your child is hurt on negligently maintained equipment, we can hold the at-fault parties liable.
Contacting a Skilled and Honest Lawyer in Walnut Creek Regarding Your Premises Liability Claims
We can help you pursue medical expenses, lost wages, and damages for pain and suffering after a premises liability accident. From slip-and-falls to dog bites, we will work to hold the negligent property owner accountable.
To learn more about premises liability, call an Oakland premises liability lawyer at our firm at 510-431-2598 | 925-308-6484 or e-mail us. In a free consultation, we will evaluate your case and help you understand your legal options.