Oakland Auto Accident Overview
If you or a loved one has been injured due to the careless actions of another person, then it is important to find an attorney you can trust. The last thing you need during recovery is a lawyer who ignores you or gives you false expectations. David G. Smith, Attorney At Law, is an honest and responsive advocate for your claim. Call our Oakland office today at 510-431-2598 to arrange a free personal consultation or fill out an easy online form.
40 Years Of Experience In Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
Compensation for medical bills, ongoing treatment, lost wages, property damage and other matters can be difficult and time-consuming for victims and families. David G. Smith has represented people involved in car accidents and other personal injury claims for four decades. Our Oakland auto accident attorney has represented cases involving:
- Car accidents: SUV rollovers, rear-end collisions and multiple car pileups
- Truck accidents: Semis, tractor-trailers, 18-wheelers, commercial vans
- Motorcycle accidents: Hit by cars, falls on unsafe roads
- Bicycle accidents: Cars following too close or driving in bike lanes
- Pedestrian accidents: Drivers failing to look before turning or stopping at crosswalks
- Mass transit accidents: Buses, trains, taxis and other common carriers
- Boating accidents: Boat and dock collisions, boat fires, Jet Ski accidents
- Construction vehicle accidents: Hit by cement trucks, cranes and forklifts
Whether you suffered serious injury or the loss of someone close to you in a fatal accident, let us help you collect the maximum compensation you are entitled to.
A woman was changing lanes in her vehicle at the same time another driver was moving into the lane. David G. Smith helped reach a settlement with the other driver’s insurance company for $515,000.
Do You Have Questions About Auto Crash Claims?
We have answers. The knowledgeable legal team at our law firm is waiting to address your urgent questions. You may be surprised to discover the wide array of options for compensation.
- Did you know that the insurance company for the person who hit you, the driver’s insurance for the vehicle you were in and your own insurance company may provide coverage?
- As a pedestrian hit by a car, did you know that your auto insurance may pay for some or all of your medical expenses?
- Did you know that if something falls from a car or truck and you get hurt in a collision with it, you may be able to file an uninsured motorist claim?
- Did you know that auto part failures can also cause car accidents and that you can collect other compensation in on-the-job vehicle accidents beyond workers’ compensation by filing a third-party lawsuit?
We know how to handle insurance company negotiations in any type of car accident. We even handle court appearances in drunk driver criminal cases, requesting restitution orders from the drunk driver on your behalf for compensation that cannot be dismissed, even if the drunk driver were to file for bankruptcy.
Reach Out Today For A One-On-One Appointment
We have a simple philosophy. All auto accident cases are handled directly by one attorney: David G. Smith. You will work with one lawyer from start to finish. Contact our office today to arrange a free consultation. Call us at 510-431-2598 or contact us online.